Our goal is to facilitate respect and healthy community among all those participating in residence living. Part of your responsibility as a resident is to understand and adhere to the following guidelines established on behalf of the residence community.
Ventura Village Green
Students have the option to rent affordable student housing at the Ventura Village Green apartments across the street from the City Church
Each apartment unit houses up to 7 students (one Resident Assistant and five to six students). Apartment rooms are double or triple occupancy unless otherwise approved by staff.
Student housing is between $350 and $400/month depending on the occupancy of your room. An initial housing deposit of $650-$700 (first month’s rent plus a $300 refundable security deposit) is due upon acceptance into the program in order to reserve housing. Monthly rent payments are due on the 1st of each month, beginning in October and culminating in May. Housing payments made be made monthly or the entire year up front.
Resident Life Goals
1. Encouraging a “family” environment: RAs will endeavor to facilitate a family environment among student residents to enhance the learning experience of all students and the atmosphere of resident housing.
2. Encouraging Unity: Residents meet on a regular basis to cover any announcements for the week and to spend time in prayer and fellowship.
3. Activities: Scheduled events throughout the year will provide opportunities for fun and fellowship.
Curfew is 12am every day, 7 days a week. During extended breaks (including Thanksgiving, Christmas, and Spring breaks) curfew may be adjusted or lifted. More information located in the student handbook.
Housing Violations Disciplinary Action
Disciplinary action may be taken for any violation of the housing or campus policies as listed in the Student Handbook.
General disciplinary action will be taken as follows (per semester):
• 1st Violation = Verbal Warning
• 2nd Violation = Written Warning
• Subsequent Violations = $25 fine or 2.5 work hours
• Students that accrue more than 6 violations may be placed on a 15-day probation. If no measureable change takes place, the CCBC Director reserves the right to evict any student from CCBC Housing.
Off Campus Requests
Residents desiring to stay off campus must get approval in advance from the Resident Director (RD). The resident director will then notify the corresponding Resident Assistant (RA).